Yes, unfortunately there are a few rules. The parents of the ones you are to adopt wish to ensure the safety of their hatchlings. These rules will also aid in helping others of pure heart and dreams of magic to find their way to the hidden valley.
- You must have a website.
- Your website must be kidsafe, no pornography, no racism, etc.....
- When you post your Windskrae, try not to have more than two or three other creatures on the page. Preferably avian, and preferably not something that would intend to eat your Windskrae, it would probably be most uncomfortable there.
- Please post the images in a reasonable amount of time, preferably on a page with more than just stats. By reasonable, I mean about a month, anything longer than a month and you may get a warning. Ignore the warning and the Windskrae will break its bond with you.
- Do not alter the images, create headshots, or claim that you drew them. I maintain the copyright to all Windskrae. You may however improve on my tranparency skills (ie, remove stray pixels from the outlines) as long as you let me know.
- The page must have a link back to my main adoption page, from there others can find the Valley of the Windskrae - http://myth-and-fantasy.com/adoptions/index.html
- If you move the page your Windskrae is on please remember tell me the new url or it will be considered abandonned and given to another (I will check every now and then)
- I do not require a premade page, nor a premade persona, though the Windskrae will need someone to bond with. Whether this person is yourself or a character you create, it matters not.
- If you break any of these rules, the Windskrae will most likely sever the bond and find another to be its companion.
NOTE: This background was created by me using a Roger Tory Peterson graphic and a tiled background I found on the web. If you wish to use this set, please ask my permission first.